Reset your WordPress password via email
If you’ve forgotten your WordPress admin password, you can reset it via email from the WordPress dashboard login page following these steps:
- Go to your WordPress login page (example.com/wp-admin)
- Click on Lost you password? at the bottom
- Enter the Username or E-mail of your WordPress admin user, then click on Get New Password
- You should get an email with the subject [WordPress Site] Password Reset. The body of this email will contain a link below the text To reset your password, visit the following address, go ahead and click on that link.
- Type in your New password, confirm it, then click on Reset Password
WordPress makes it super easy to reset your password. You can simply go to the login screen and click on the ‘Lost your password’ link.
ow you can easily reset a WordPress password from phpMyAdmin.
Server: localhost »Database: wordpress »Table: wp__users
change the user name
change the user email id